Monday, December 15, 2008

Vampire Poetry

1) I Miss I miss the shineOf your ruby red eyesThe leathery feel of your faceYour breath on my neckAnd the points of your teethAs you come unto me for a taste.

2) Vampires
The night was day,The day was night,The world was dark and empty,The caves were dark 'er the light shall ne'er touch,Thy light be scorned,Else thee be burned,By it's purifying touch,We are the dark ones,Scorned by those of light,We are the darkness,That touches yonder heart,We be Deaths' carriers,Who watches those above,We be the shadows,Seen on full-moon's light,Flying above yonder head,Waiting for a mistake,To be made by thee mortals,We be the ghosts of history,Haunting All-Hallow's eve,The monsters under a child's bed,We be the nightmares,We be the sins,We be the wraiths of natural destruction,We be the Vampires.

3) Wingbeats from a High Balcony
A tale or a dreamHis other life seemed As he slunk through the shadows of night. Barely remembered,That fateful November,When dark swallowed all of the light.The bite.The pain spreading through him,The poisonous fangs dripping red. As twilight consumed him, He looked at what doomed him,And these are the words that it said:
Creature of night, Take heart, Take flight. You’re free now to do what you will. No morals, no life, To live out in strife, Your pleasure will come from the kill.
As he had been fated,He gorged and he satedHis thirst on the blood of the living.Warm, dark and red,The innocent bled,Unaware of the curse they were giving. Unliving.He longed for the killing, And in each waking moment it grew. The feeling of spiteFor all that was rightAs his soul frosted over anew.
So now in the darkHe waits for the sparkOf a life that is ripe for the taking. He longs for the dayAnd he can’t get awayFrom a trance that’s not sleeping or waking. Lonely,He wonders if onlyThe kiss of the sun would bring peace.And so, come the morningDespite instinct’s warning,He’ll lie down and hope for release.

4) Embrace
You Embrace the lustYou Embrace the painYou Embrace it until tears fall like rainYou sit and wait for a calm in your brainWait so patient and still the silence drives you insaneYou Embrace the painYou Embrace the lustYou run toward the very thing that turns your heart to dustWhy do you set yourself up for a fallGo so deep your skin starts to crawlStart to run but never get anywhereThe thought of going nowhere is too much to bearSo embrace it with every drop of tearsEmbrace it.....You still have so many more years.

5) Under the cloak of happiness
Every time you cry your crimson tears,My heart breaks, sending itCrashing among the shattered Glasses that had yet to be Filled by your Love and Beauty.
Every time I watch you Slip into the silent ebony night, I remember that we can never Be together.
Every time I feel your silk-smooth lipsPress against mine,Or feel your pearl white fangs sink into my skin Taking out rushes of blood,My heart soars into the abyss of happiness That fills my soul.
Every time I see you embrace the One that claimed your love,My blood runs cold at the realization that You don’t feel the same way
And every, every single moment That I spend away from you,I die justA littleBit More.

6) To Thou Who Lingerest In The Wilderness
Before the place existed and the time was,She made her first cry to make us hear her call,But there was not a place to dwell in.
As the light departed from the shattered sun,Then carried gloom to the landscape of that yard,She was asleep in the land where there was no one.
Her throat had embraced the dark nails of cruelty,But she tried to leave from the edge of that chaos.Evacuated her grave, she dwells in the night, lingers in infinity.
She arose like a ghost from her old gray tomb,Approached their soul with a devilish touchAnd suddenly sparkled to become our new host.
As an undead she is, she feels a strong blood desire Wandering in the night, through the woods,Through the land, in the woods, in an eternal fire.

7) De mentoring
When I bite for the taste,All I see is blood to waste,For I bite into the flesh and the energy I put to the test,But when the blood touches my lips, my mind just utterly flips,Spins into eradication. It spins fast.How long I'm wondering will this rush last?I did it once. I did it twice. I tasted blood many times and thought it nice.Hunted the energies down like mice, mice without a purpose, mice without plan,I hunt them down and strip there energy and place it in my hand!
8) It seemed like a good idea at the time
It seemed like a good idea at the time,the immortality, the eternal youth.My mentor reassured me with her crimson lips,her caresses, her murmured endearments,all the while stroking my beardless cheekwith her blood-red nails,nuzzling my pulsating throat,‘You will be mine, forever.’And then she sank her ivory fangs into my neck,and drank deep, deeply, deepest,drawing out my very soul.
That night I died, only to be born againby the light of the next rising moon.No Christ figure I, never again would I set footin a house of worship or defile a temple of faith.The daily company of men was forbidden me;I sought nightly those of my own kindand those foolish enough to venture forth,becoming appeasement for my unceasing hunger,my insatiable lust for life.
Time passes, the world changes,mountains crumble, oceans rise;I remain the same.I do not change, I cannot die;my mentor’s words were spoken in truth:forever young, forever untouched by the passage of time.Everyone I know, everyone I ever loved is dead.No one loves such a one as myself.
You cannot see me, as I stand behind you while you brush your golden hair,paint your perfect lips,not reflected in any mirror, unfelt by your beglamoured senses.Your beauty, your innocence, are all that I crave,yet what I desire most is your death,to drink in your essence, your soul,to feel the life pour out of you,to hold you tenderly as your veins empty into mine,to watch fondly as your rosy glow is replaced by an icy pallor.
And yet with your death I am deprived of your life.The warmth I would swallow, the blood filling me with your essence, your very soul,will in turn guarantee that I shall never have you again.I wait for you to unclasp the heavy silver chain,the one that encircles the throat I yearn for,that keeps me from reaching out and touchingthe very thing that I desire most,and pray that you do not.
Yes, it seemed like a good idea at the time.But now, as I cannot have your death,I desire my own; and yet, I cannot die.I cannot die.

9) Vampire Motel
A rather stretched line of people is waitingFacing the rusty door of a crypt-like buildingEach of them worriedly watching the horizonGuessing impatiently when the sun starts risin’
In a few minutes time the door opens slowlyAnd a short guy appears, who’s truly unholy“Please sign this paper and then hand it back to me”He says in a dull voice, “Oh, and prepare the fee!”
They do as the man says without hesitationThis place can save them from eternal damnationEach of them's shown a spot where they can ‘spend the day’Waiting for the dark night when they meet their next prey…
And the sun starts shining, but they are safe by nowLying in their coffins 3 meters undergroundAnd a wind blows through and dissolves the awful smellThis cemetery is a vampire motel.

10) have mercy
run, run fasterkeep on runninghe is after youand he wants your bloodhe has no mercy
everyone screamsthere is no way out she is after youand she wants your bloodshe has no mercy
hiding behind a housethey'll find you anywaythey are after youand they want your bloodthey have no mercy
come out, come out where ever you areyou can run, but you can not findfor I am after youand I want your bloodand I have no mercy
soon the world is all the samesoon no one has to run or hidesoon no one is after yousoon no one wants your bloodsoon no one has mercysoon you are alsoa vampire

11) Quick Guide to Vampires
If you come upon a vampire,Better not poke him.If you can’t help it,Don’t further provoke him.And if you do,There’s no hope for you,Because when they’re mad as heck,They’ll bite your neck.

12) Real Vampires From A Reliable Source
Vampires come in all shapes and sizes.They look normal, like you or me,But I will now tell you the biggest surprises,The have types, numbering three.
Sanguinarian (that’s Latin for blood drinker),Now guess how THEY loose their thirst,But they can still get blood-born diseases,So Donors must be blood checked first.
Then there are Psi’s,Now THEY need to feed from emotions,And prana, now there’s a surprise.They don’t feed off blood? What a peculiar notion.
Then there would be the Hybrids,They feed like both Sangs and Psi’s.The choice is theirs, how they want to feed.Oh boy, would that not be nice?
They aren’t evil and don’t live forever.They can’t “change” you or give you their powers.They just have superior senses,And prefer to sleep daytime hours.
I hope that this poem I’ve written,Has taught you this subject well,‘Cause Vamps can be real good friends,And not ALL of them come out of hell.

13) Child of the Night
“Fear is power,” the eldest did confide,“Mortal minds with thoughts can bend;Home is darkness, where I hide,Every beginning must start with an end.Touch not the sun, oh poisoned light,But embrace the silver temptress moon;Make your sanctuary the velvet night,The wolf’s howl is your mother’s croon.Blood is wine, flesh divine,Nary a prayer will halt your will;Garlic, silver, nor holy sign, --Only the sun makes your blood stop still.So be wary, child of the night,Let no mortal know of your bloody endeavor;Sleep with the rising of the sun, tainted light,Safe with the thought that you’ll live forever.”

14) She Waits
The sun it fades, by the window she waitsHer lovers bite, will ignite her flameHe came on the wind, one cold winters nightHis smile radiant.... so bright, He showed her the light,His fangs he hid well....Her blood he did lust,He bathed her with love,From the very first startHer moans were soft, as his fangs they sank deepThe pulse of her jugular, Against his pale lips it beat fastHe drank not with greed, for his love it was deepThe heat of her blood, seeping warmth past his lipsBrings him to life, till the early morning lightLike the darkness of night, he fades fast awayAs dawn fills her room, alone she will waitTill he comes once again, like a mist in the darkTo fill her with love, from his gentle cold touchHer blood he will drink, to bring him new lifeTo fill him with warmth, each and every cold nightBy the window she'll wait, till the sun it does fadeFor her lover's return,She lives each and every dayBy the window she waits, day after dayHer undying love for him, it will never fade.

15) The Final Day and Stand
it's the end of the day,the end of the worldas the sun burns upmere mortals do staythey each fear their deathbut they do starethe immortals amongdiscover their death.
as they stare at the sun the vampire strikesas the vampire bitestheir death has begun.
lycans stand still to see their preybut they are in weak mere mortal formlet the moon coincide with the sunso that they become their true form
mortals do panic to see the true sightthe appearance of myth among that last daythey have no faith to believe what they seethe ideology of myth is swept awaythe battle between immortals does standbut on the last day, they join as a clanthe battle still rages between master and slavebut today, they together do stand.
16) Blood (The complaints of a vampire)
It makes me feel goodIt makes me feel greatIt makes me feel satisfiedIt makes me what I am
I have mineBut yet I prefer yoursI have more than enough Running through my veinsYet I can't live without yours
Why was I made this way?With sharp piercing teethFor piercing and suckingI wonder what I amBeast or man
Blood! Blood!! Blood!!!I wonder why I like itIt makes me feel real GoodIt makes me what I am

17) A Vampires Love
A soul found sought within the sweet taste of ecstasythe journey begins symphony resonates in her heartbeating flames cant tear them apart. Feelings ofdesire whispers in the wind creeping upon the shadows desperation descends. Hypnotic concentrationhe gives with a stare and takes her to a place shenever knew was there. Beneath thee angelic statue thereis a sacred place he whispers to her heart in atelepathic way. For you my love a gift for eternityyou'll see a life of indescribable love with a Vampiresuch as me. She accepts his gift as he takes her bloodwithin he lessens his grip upon her fragile skin. Shelooks within his eyes gleaming tints of gold kisses herupon the lips as in the days of old. For we are bound byblood forever we shall be I give my love to you for all eternity.

No comments: