Saturday, December 13, 2008

sober beast

The crack of light raised my brows,
It stood, attention to the surreal sun,
Horizontal, I lay languished in a dream..
Sober Beast
Childhood captions carrying my thoughts abroad,
Walking along an awoken giant,
pelt smeared snow,I travel alone,
carefully observing the beauty of a calm inspiring tune,
My mountain! Oh my mountain!
Tears burning incense white,Feet fumbling over one another,
knees numbing, hands harnessing,
The tender sublime of an amazing sight!
How I cry for her to shed her light,
My heart beats beyond the body,
into the soul of sacred pleasures and pains…
Paradox; you come early,
you come to chain me to the awful reaper,
The rose which befell my eyes,
now has returned with its eternal scars,
Bleeding cries of those in silence now;
bloody, beaten, into the next life,
How my mountain weeps and how I weep.
Why? I ask. Why couldn’t I ..I,
Why couldn’t I lose this memory,
of every morning, from the child-like sun,
Forget the zenith of my pain;
how much longer will it last? Yet what I know,
From my tranquil journey, on the edge of this glorious being; I share her pain,
And how it heals; just one more drop-less, And with it soon shall my mountain,
Never feel the fierce fire which it has felt for many civilizations, This enveloping land,
My healer and savior.

No comments: