Sunday, September 12, 2010

fixing a hole

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets inAnd stops my mind from wanderingWhere it will goI'm filling the cracks that ran through the doorAnd kept my mind from wanderingWhere it will goAnd it really doesn't matter if I'm wrongI'm rightWhere I belong I'm rightWhere I belong.See the people standing there who disagree and never winAnd wonder why they don't get in my door.I'm painting the room in a colourful wayAnd when my mind is wanderingThere I will go.And it really doesn't matter ifI'm wrong I'm rightWhere I belong I'm rightWhere I belong.Silly people run around they worry meAnd never ask me why they don't get past my door.I'm taking the time for a number of thingsThat weren't important yesterdayAnd I still go.I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets inAnd stops my mind from wanderingWhere it will go

No comments: