Thursday, June 13, 2013

Apart: a poem


                                 Apart

 Sit between my ears and gaze atop my dreamy loft,
 I hear Stravinsky sound sweet symphony ever long,
 We stay awhile, my mind is becomes a noisy hiss.

And stray from subtle pangs to capture rhyming bliss,
Yet walk away like friends who fish and wish to end,
Their talk of stuff the simple nut of nothing less,
Than all the stuff of most inviting, loving Nothingness..

While when we part from us you see a lonely me,
You pass as fast to change as quick as wind to be,
Your postal ego loose unleashing fate to chance,
My road track muddled path of which whom wills may act.

The light the dark the laughter make it wonderful danger,
To walk along not heavy as like those who fly away,
And simply wither like a winded feather, lost in canopy sky,
Instead remain as still; as much desire wants to fill.

And stoke the trance of pleasures mindful in subjecting will.
We drove the old road as moving still like then,
Pass softly ripe like wake tide ripples bearing rears,
You paused a moment much too long behind it bare,
There I saw your glossy orbs turn green to black.

Like night and day the cracked impressive stretch,
To frail and void of any flame the smile grew dim,
Then lost too real for me to see you look estranged,
We used to say the road was old we loved clichés,
The metaphor sour I scour you sleep an ember soft,
We speak with starry stares in deep ends

No comments: