Monday, September 22, 2008

Mirror and Mask

In my chamber bed, I lie and wait,
For, my mind has lost its moving ways,
Thus trapped and tangled in mirrors and masks,
The Eyeless lense that captures trickles of light,
unbends its rays into the window blind,
And fancy thoughts flash quick and sudden,
From an endless sun, half- dead and alive,
As mine appears the same as hers,
I live in smoke screens among silly puddy,
That sticks tight to while memories toil beneath,
When suddenly, round and round, I slowly move,
Clouds begin to fade in blue,
My mind has found its crumbs left still,
And treads carefully back to a carelessly winding road,
Where random thoughts had ruled and preyed,
That whispered noise to hearts that feared,
Like fish that hear our tappings bright and clear,
Would crack and cut the chapped decay of walls,
That keep together the mirror and the mask,
That keeps together the questions that keep running away,
From ourselves.....

No comments: